Customer Service Representative
Holt is seeking a Customer Service Representative to help out in the Customer Service department. This is a part time position working between 20-24 hours a week. The individual will be responsible for helping the other Customer Service Representatives answer phone calls and enter orders. Must be able to work weekends and some holidays in busy season.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Order Entry support for sales (DSR’s), walk in trade, and customer pick ups
- Knowledge of the company – what we do, what we sell, etc.
- Communicate with customers and other Holt employees via phone and email
- Build and maintain strong and loyal business relationships with customers by providing prompt and friendly service
- Follow all company procedures; i.e. getting customer orders in on time etc…
- Perform other duties as directed by supervisor
Skills and Knowledge
An applicable Customer Service representative should posses the following:
- Good phone etiquette and excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with all level of management
- A strong work ethic is needed in providing customers with great services
- Possess a high school or college degree or have sufficient experience in the Foodservice Industry
- Basic laptop skills and the ability to work in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Office are a must
- Must be able to work most weekends in the Holt busy season
Holt Paper Company is a family owned Food Service Distributor located in Salisbury, MD. Holt is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on gender, age or race. If you feel you are qualified for the position listed, please email your cover letter and resume over.